Funko POP Verification
An expert opinion of the authenticity of your Funko POP that will state if the item is: Likely Authentic, Likely Altered, or Not Likely Authentic. If your Funko POP fails authentication, the opinion will also note if it is Likely Sticker Swapped, Likely Window Swapped, Likely Box Swapped or Custom Made.
- Please provide photos (one photo of each side of the box) of your Funko Pop, including a close-up photo of any window sticker (front and back). Additional photos may be requested at the discretion of the authentication team.
- Most submissions are reviewed and answered within 24 hours, but certain circumstances may prolong the time necessary to respond, please be patient. Orders submitted on weekends or holidays will be answered the next business day.
- Please upload high resolution, un-cropped photos, if you have a link to an item you may provide it in the ‘notes’ field.
- One Funko POP Verification per item. If you submit and autographed Funko POP, you will receive an Autograph Verification for the autograph, and a POP Verification for the Funko POP in two separate emails.
- Keep in mind this is an opinion based on a scan of the item, a full in-person examination is required to make a definitive determination of authenticity.